DCSW, CMC, PCC
Some interesting ideas here. The author states that even though with networking “80% is showing up”, it’s the other 20% that counts. What do you think? And, what have you found works best for you?
How To Win At Professional Networking Every Time.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Like to see more like this? Get the latest blog posts delivered to your mailbox: