WHY CHOOSE US FOR EXECUTIVE COACHING?
We have a very different method….. With Very Different Results!
Our Executive Coaching with the leadership focus is… “The ultimate in just-in-time learning” for leaders in your organization: personalized, professional and focused on core business objectives.
And, coaching added into the mix to group or team learning, can individualize and “hard-wire” new skills, awareness and behaviors to make real sustainable change happen.
Our One-on-One Executive Coaching provides:
- an individualized learning plan, typically grounded with assessments, 360 and stakeholder feedback, and (sometimes) shadowing
- specific to that leader’s development needs,
- utilizing their unique workplace experiences as the “playing field” for learning,
- at a pace that is challenging, yet manageable,
- for that individual at that time in their work situation and schedule,
- with clear time-lines for deliverables and frequent, measurable accountabilities.
Leaders often engage us to enhance to work with them their teams accelerate their ability to:
- Engage and mobilize employees, from setting expectations, to acknowledging employees and adjusting one’s leadership style expertly to the specific situation
- Create and follow a development plan
- Utilize our proprietary tool, “The Leader’s Dashboard”
- Develop and implement effective, individualized career planning
- Think comprehensively about complex issues
- Think strategically
- Manage up
- Develop a powerbase of professional relationships in the organization
- Lead change and develop a positive, values-driven culture
- Set expectations and high standards
- Create a high-performance team
- Influence others
- Get ideas accepted throughout the organization
- Understand the politics of the organization
- Change a key behavior to build on strengths or eliminate a behavioral blind spot, in order to move one’s career ahead
- Reframe a limiting perception that is holding their performance back
- Execute effectively and move things forward to results
- Communicate simply and powerfully
- Super-charge their existing powerbase of professional relationships, and have more power and influence in the organization
- Resolve conflicts skillfully and effectively
- Improve leadership impact
- Develop the attitudes of the leader, including resilience, balancing results and relationships, and generating the right attitude for the situation
How can we help you?
For a complimentary consultation about your executive coaching needs, contact us now.