WHY CHOOSE US FOR EXECUTIVE COACHING?
Because it’s the ultimate in “just-in-time” learning for leaders in your organization.
Our One-on-One Executive Coaching provides:
- an individualized learning plan, typically grounded with assessments, 360 and stakeholder feedback, and (sometimes) shadowing
- specific to that leader’s development needs,
- utilizing their unique workplace experiences as the “playing field” for learning,
- at a pace that is challenging, yet manageable,
- for that individual at that time in their work situation and schedule,
- with clear time-lines for deliverables and frequent, measurable accountabilities.
Do You Believe in “The Myth of Training”?
How many times have you seen big money spent on training, (often many days worth of training), only to find that six months later the folder of training materials is unopened on a shelf somewhere and the great ideas and intended results have not occurred?
This happens because even the best quality training is typically:
- delivered in mass, (too much for anyone to utilize at one time)…
- to groups of people who cannot utilize it at the same pace…
- who do not need much of what is offered at the time they receive it…
- and are not able to implement it until some later date due to factors out of their control, and…
- with no built-in accountability to actually follow through to make any desired changes.
We have a very different method….. With Very Different Results!
One-On-One Executive Coaching with the leadership focus is… “The ultimate in just-in-time learning” for leaders in your organization: personalized, professional and focused on core business objectives.
And, coaching added into the mix to group or team learning, can individualize and “hard-wire” new skills, awareness and behaviors to make real sustainable change happen.
For a complimentary consultation about your executive coaching needs, contact us.